Template Guides for Uploading your Artwork.
Artwork Preparation Tips
- Download our guides/templates to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your file is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C45, M45, Y45, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- Ensure your artwork colour is in CMYK format